During the first phase, the RRA-Network
- Has evolved various large scale comprehensive and thematic pilots (on soil, seed, millets, fisheries, livestock and credit, markets and institutions) to build credible evidence on the feasibility and sustainability of the RRA framework.
- These pilots solicit linkages with large Government programmes like NREGA, RKVY, and watersheds, to ensure buy-in from the government.
- The pilots also work closely with public research agencies to ensure the rigour and credibility of the action research is assured.
In the 2nd Phase, the RRA Network is in the process of developing programmes through:
- Consultations with various working groups
- Network Hub
- Regional Network Chapters.